If you’ve been on the search for excellent luxury vinyl flooring, you’ve likely heard about the waterproof feature. It’s available in both vinyl plank (LVP) and vinyl tile (LVT), so you’ll get the protection you need with the beauty you prefer.
Here are six great benefits you can enjoy as soon as your new luxury vinyl is installed. If you have questions after reading through them, be sure to reach out for a personalized consultation.
- Waterproof vinyl’s complete protection against water damage is its most sought-after feature, of course. In foyers, basements, laundry rooms, and children’s rooms, it can be the protection you want and need in these areas.
- Since there’s no moisture accumulation, you won't have to worry about mold or mildew breeding in areas where it could go undetected for extended periods.
- It’s a perfect addition to homes with children or pets. You never know when a spill or accident might occur, and it pays to be protected beforehand.
- It’s super easy to clean and maintain. Spills remain on the surface, never to soak in, so they can easily be removed with a simple mop or cloth.
- There are extensive visual options in this flooring line. Enjoy the appearance of all-natural wood or stone, or opt for the beauty of porcelain tile or natural stone.
- Ease of installation means that you can walk on these floors as soon as they’re installed.
Find your luxury vinyl flooring here in New Franken
Bayland Flooring is proud to serve the communities of New Franken, Franken, Green Bay, and surrounding areas with the best flooring materials and services possible. We’ll work hard to make sure you have everything you need for a successful flooring project of any size.
When you’re ready to finalize your options for a new floor covering, we invite you to visit our showroom in New Franken, WI, at your convenience. You’ll walk away with an excellent luxury vinyl flooring you can enjoy for years to come.